Sabtu, 01 September 2012

Review: Avioné Aloe Vera Healthy Peel-Off Mask

Hi girls.. How are you? Hope everything’s fabulous ^^

Okay, I know that my previous posts, mostly I wrote in Bahasa Indonesia. But, now I’m in the mood in English so I wanna share my review in English. Why? Because I want to improve my writing skill in English, so I think ‘’ why not through blogging?’’. Also, by writing in English, it’ll be more understandable for my international readers (although my international readers aren’t that much). I know that my grammar isn’t well, but I hope you can get my points :P

Well, back to the review :P
I’m back with peel-off mask. I adore this kind of mask because it gives cool and refreshing sensation. I’ve ever tried Garnier and Shiseido mask before, and I love them both. So, I wanna try other peel-off masks, because they both come in sachet packaging. It’s a little bit troublesome for me, because my face is small, usually I don’t use a full sachet because it’ll be too much for my face. It’s not hygiene anymore if I keep it for a long time.

Have you ever tried Avione products? If you remember, when I was child, my mother used Avon products, and now they changed their name into Avione. They used to distribute their products through MLM, but now we can find it in cosmetic stores. I remember, my mother used this kind of mask, the Egg peel-off mask. But in the store, it just provides two variants: Aloe Vera for all skin types and Cucumber for Oily skin type.

Here is the appearance:



What the product said:
Cleanse your face and lift up the dead skin cell. Make your skin soft and fresh.

The texture:



The texture is just like another peel-off masks, but it’s a little but watery (as you can see, the liquid ‘runs’ on my skin). It has a pleasant and soft scent, just like aloe vera’s scent. But I there’s a little bit apple scents there ( I don’t know, it’s just my opinion :P)

How to use:

Ignore my stupid expression,please :P
Apply evenly on your face, avoid eyes and mouth area. In case dry skin, apply moisturizer before using this product. Leave for 20 minutes and peel it off. Use it 1-2 a week.


 PROS:
It’s crazy cheap! Only 19.300 rupiahs for 85g
Suitable for all skin types
I love the smell. It’s very soft and energizing
The quantity is just perfect.. Not too little or too much

CONS:
- You should apply a thick layer. It has a ‘watery’ texture so you have to put much liquid.
- I think the effect is not too impressing. I prefer to Garnier that gives me the ‘instant’ result to brighten my skin.

REPURCHASE? Maybe

11 komentar:

  1. dulu aku mau beli, tapi akhirnya aku beli merk valenno
    hmm masih dalam pencarian peel off mask yang enak nih

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. iya niit..so-so lah ini produknya.. lumayan buat nyeger-nyegerin wajah :P

      Hapus
  2. Harganya murah ya, itu dapet 1 tube? Aku juga suka pake garnier peel off masknya, rasanya muka lgsg jdi 'cling' gitu xDD

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. iya melissa, dapet 1 tube.. murah yaa :D
      hehhehe, sama deh kalo suka Garnier :D

      Hapus
  3. Hellο to eѵery boԁy, it's my first visit of this blog; this webpage includes remarkable and really good information designed for readers.

    Here is my blog :: Aloe

    BalasHapus
  4. We stumbleԁ οveг herе ԁifferent web
    page and thought I might as wеll check
    things out. I like what I see ѕo i am јust following you.
    Look forωaгd to lоoking іntο your
    wеb page foг a second time.

    Mу website Aloe

    BalasHapus
  5. Wе stumblеd oveг herе ԁifferent wеb pagе
    and thought I might aѕ well cheсk things
    out. Ι like what I see ѕο i am just following уou.
    Look forward to lоοking into уour ωeb page for
    а ѕecond tіme.

    Here іѕ my website; Aloe

    BalasHapus
  6. Kaya gitu belinya dimana? harganya berapa? di Madiun kok kayanya gaada kak?

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. ada di toko sumbermas yg dkt matahari atau dkt alun2 kak

      Hapus

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake