Selasa, 24 Juli 2012

HOW TO: Pop Up Your Eyes Without Falsies ♥!

O belle!
From now on, I try to give you some tips, so I make a new label: ‘’How To’’. Hope you’ll like it (●´∀`●). Bahaha. Do you have no time to put falsies? Do you think mascara is not enough to make your eyes pop? Or maybe you have a difficulties to put falsies in your eyes? Do you want the simpler one? Well, you may like this trick. I knew this trick from a female magazine, and I was surprised with the result. So, I would like to share to you all, pretties! Check this out (´∇ノ`*)ノ

What you need:
♥ Mascara
♥ Baby Powder
♥ Eye curler
So simple right? ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ)

What you need to do:
( Do the usual way when you curl your eyelashes with mascara and eye curler, here I give you the steps, but if you’ve already knew how to do it, you can skip it (ノ‥)ノ)

♥ Make sure that your lashes are clean and dry.
♥ Open the eyelashes curler and place your upper lashes inside it.
♥ Move the curler until on the base of the lashes, but not on your eyelid.. Hehehehe..
♥ Hold the closed curler for a slow count of five.
♥ Apply mascara.
Here is the special step,
♥ Spread your eyelashes with a light layer of baby powder. Don’t give it too much because it will clump.
♥ Apply mascara one more time ( to cover the white layer that is made by the baby powder)

Voilaaaa~ You’re done! (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜
How it works with my eyelashes:


Give me your opinion about your result ;)
Thanks for reading, pals. Since this is my first how to, I’m glad to receive comments, critiques and compliments or whatever.. .Bahahaha..
XOXO

8 komentar:

  1. wuaaaah aku udah cobain. Makasih infonya ya xD

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. o ya? gimana? berhasil? hihihi.. sama2 dyta :)

      Hapus
    2. iya, berhasil. sampe ketawa-ketawa sendiri di depan cermin
      Soalnya aku ga bisa pake falsies >,<

      Hapus
    3. ahahaha, sama! aku juga ga jago pasang falsies ><
      glad to hear you success with the tips! :)

      Hapus
  2. waaahhh
    baru tahuuuu ada cara begini-an
    thank you yaaaaaa....
    mau praktek ah *langsung kabur ke tkp

    dwiyanatoharasdiary.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake