Senin, 30 Juli 2012

Review Mustika Ratu Masker Bengkoang

Hi beauties! *(*´∀`*)☆
I’m back with skin care review. Do you like to put mask in your face regularly? Okay, I’m not, because sometimes I don’t have time to do it. Bahahaha. (*/∇\*)Well, applying mask is a little bit time consuming, moreover if you use powder masks, because you have to blend it with mineral water or rose essential water. Well, I recommend you to try this product, comes from Mustika Ratu, a  famous cosmetic brand from Indonesia. It claims that it helps to brighten your skin and reduce dark spots. Sounds great, huh? (ノ ̄ω ̄)ノ
Here is the appearance:




The texture is white, there’s a scent there (but don’t worry, the scent wont disturb you because it is soft). It is thick, but not too thick. It’s a kind of paste, so that you can apply it easily on your face.

PROS:
♥ Easy to use. Just spread on your face and wait until it dries!
♥ It comes in tube packaging, so it will be more hygienic. FYI, it also has the powder version!
♥ I like the result. I suggest you to use it regularly so you can see the result on your face, especially to your dark spots!
♥ Cheap! I’m sorry I forgot the exactly price but I guess not more than Rp.20.000,00

 CONS:
- I hate to wait until it dries! Bahaha. ヘ(>_<ヘ)
- I don’t feel any sensation like cool sensation. ( just a little bit cool sensation. I prefer peel off mask rather than another mask, Hehehe)

REPURCHASE? Maybe.

Thanks for reading, guys. XOXO

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Strawberry On Top Of Cupcake